- Work with senior department leadership to establish IT processes (ie on/offboarding, etc)
- Communicate with Jetty team members to prioritize and plan IT projects
- Identify and execute IT innovations and improvements
- Lead team meetings and manage day-to-day task coordination
- Supervise and enable the success of vendor relationships
- Hands on technical experience building and supporting IT services in a modern SaaS environment
- Has a strong understanding of Networks, VPN, IdP, etc to support a remote workforce
- Experience managing Google’s Application Suite (gmail, docs, drive, etc)
- Responsible for Disaster Recovery planning (AWS experience is a plus)
- Experience leading infrastructure delivery inclusive of scope, scheduling, budgeting, and project planning
- Expertise with vendor management, negotiation and oversight of vendor resources
- Experience transforming teams through technology, organization, culture, process, and business change management.
- Knowledge of endpoint management (Windows, Macs, VDIs)
- Strong customer relationship and customer service skills
- Exceptional written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Hands-on leader, visionary, and problem solver with a passion for excellence.
Jetty is a financial services company on a mission to make renting a home more affordable and effortless for everyone. Founded in 2015, and inspired by real renter experiences, Jetty now has a nationwide footprint of renters and real estate partners. Focusing on the move-in moment, Jetty's products save renters thousands of dollars, while helping property managers increase occupancy and protection.
Jetty has raised $43.5M from Khosla Ventures, Ribbit Capital, and Valar, and has growing teams in New York City and Atlanta. Learn more about us: www.jetty.com.
Jetty is firmly committed to building a team as diverse as our Members. We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities for all candidates regardless of race, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, or veteran status.
Benefits & Perks
- Health, dental, and vision insurance through Aetna & MetLife
- 401(k) through Betterment
- Optional life and disability coverage, HSA & FSA
- 20 days of PTO + 12 holidays, “Jetty Winter Break," and unlimited sick days
- Generous parental leave policy
- Free Citi Bike membership and pre-tax commuter benefits
- Gym discounts at NYHRC, NYSC, and ClassPass
- Plenty of snacks and coffee