GitLab's DevOps platform empowers 100,000+ organizations to deliver software faster and more efficiently. We are one of the world’s largest all-remote companies with 1,400+ team members and values that guide a culture where people embrace the belief that everyone can contribute.
GitLab is excited to add a new IT Helpdesk Analyst to the team!
Don’t have a ton of knowledge about GitLab yet? Don’t worry. We have an extensive onboarding and training program at GitLab and you will be provided with necessary DevOps and GitLab knowledge to fulfill your role.
- Triage all IT related questions as they arise
- Build a knowledge base of IT practices and pragmatic problem solving in the handbook
- Perform Account management for password resets and lockout
- On call support for immediate software and hardware issues during local business hours
- Diagnose computer errors and provide technical support
- Troubleshoot software and hardware
- Respond to requests for access to various company applications
- Support Weekly IT Onboarding Sessions for new Team Members
- Train end-users how to setup and use new technologies
- Provide technical support over Slack, Zoom or Web
- Work with offboarded team-members to remediate hardware
- Previous working experience as an IT Help Desk Analyst for at least 2 years
- Experience with Google Workspace, Okta, Slack, and Zoom
- Some experience with endpoint management software like Jamf, or Google MDM
- Hands-on experience supporting Mac, Linux, and ChromeOS
- Some experience with scripting in Bash, Python, or Ruby
- Experience working with Git and/or Gitlab
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer-oriented and patient
- Ability to use GitLab
Country Hiring Guidelines
GitLab hires new team members in countries around the world. All of our roles are remote, however some roles may carry specific location-based eligibility requirements. Our Talent Acquisition team can help answer any questions about location after starting the recruiting process.