InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Inside Sales Representative - EMEA to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
The Inside Sales team is an extremely collaborative, fast paced, and enthusiastic group responsible for sourcing pipeline for our Enterprise and Strategic segments and closing net-new and upsell business. We're always thinking about how to bring success to the team, improve and iterate on the process and have a great time together while working extremely hard to achieve the goals ahead!
What you’ll do:
- Build a sales pipeline, both individually and in collaboration with extended teams (account executives, marketing, support, etc)
- Prospect into target accounts to identify decision makers and conduct discovery calls
- Develop and deploy outbound messaging to identify qualified opportunities
- Quarterback small-scale net-new and account expansion opportunities
- Manage full sales cycle in a consultative manner
- Build on and establish relationships with prospects through both inbound and outbound efforts
- Partner with our Account Executive teams to prove value and problem solve for customers
What you’ll bring:
- 1+ years of business development or full cycle sales experience in a B2B SaaS vertical
- Proven track record of exceeding quota
- Passion, enthusiasm, energy, humor, and the ability to convey this through phone and email communications
- High degree of comfort speaking with prospects via phone and email
- Bias towards immediate action and results
- Desire to learn and adapt (Proven track record of ability to learn and adapt in fast-paced environment)
- Consummate multi-tasker who can wear multiple hats
- Exposure to design tool space and/or start-up environment a plus
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.