InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of an experienced Senior Designer who is deeply committed to making beautiful, useable, intuitive and intelligent work. You dig into the details, ask questions, and have the ability to generate a great story. You will be an integral part of building and designing the future of InVision’s online marketing platform. You’ll have the opportunity to work on a broad spectrum of high-visibility marketing projects seen by millions of people. You’ll collaborate with some of the best designers, developers, and marketers in the industry.
What you’ll do:
- Bring fresh perspective to solving brand design problems. Be bold, adventurous and not afraid to explore new territories of brand expression. Never settle for second best.
- Bring business strategy to creative execution to drive results
- Contribute to various digital projects including websites, branding, campaigns, and more.
- Build presentations, craft documentation, and deliver asset kits to developers and other team members.
- Consistently look to identify opportunities for improvement and incorporate advancements in design trends, brand enhancements and brand expression methods
- Speak the language of developers. Work with our talented engineers to ensure everything we ship meets our high standard of quality
- Work with little process in place, solving problems through proactive problem solving.
- Lead and mentor junior level designers.
What you’ll bring:
- A portfolio showcasing a breadth of creative brand design focused work focused in web and digital campaigns
- Strong knowledge of visual design, user-centered experience design, interaction design, brand development, and the creative process.
- 5+ years experience working at an agency or in-house.
- An advanced proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Sketch and Photoshop
- Proven ability to work in a rapidly changing, high-growth environment. Ability to manage multiple and competing work priorities, demands and changes
- Experience with content strategy and a solid understanding marketing business goals.
- A solid point of view, a collaborative nature, and a friendly approach to working with others
- An ability to think strategically, with a sharp eye for the details.
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.