At Jetty, we’re creating solutions that make it easy for renters to access homes they love and protect the things they care about the most. With Members and real estate partners nationwide, we are a leading provider of financial services to renters with the potential to disrupt a massive, aging industry. It’s an exciting time to join Jetty with new products and partnerships launching and big goals for the team this year. We are looking for a Revenue Operations Specialist to join us to help drive that growth.
What we're looking for:
The mission of Revenue Operations at Jetty is to partner with our Go-To-Market teams to drive efficient revenue growth. Our scope ranges from developing sales & marketing strategy and shaping our investments in growth to managing the partnerships data that is the lifeblood of our business.
As a RevOps Specialist you will work closely with a RevOps Manager and with Jetty team members across functions including Marketing, New Accounts, Partner Success, Finance, Engineering, etc. to design, build, and manage key processes that support our business and help us grow.
You will be part of the Go-To-Market organization, which puts you on the front line of making Jetty a great business, which will allow us to keep growing and solving problems for renters. Our work is fast-paced and no two days are the same. We will learn, grow and build the future of Jetty together.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work as an administrator in SalesForce, as well as other business systems to help ensure data health and system scalability.
- Help design and manage processes that enable the Go-To-Market organization to be more successful.
- Manage ad-hoc tasks like dataloads, reporting, analysis, and provide general support for the Go-To-Market teams.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Enjoy working in a team & enabling others to accomplish their goals through your contributions
- Pay attention to details, and take pride in doing excellent work. (“Excellent” in Ops means both high quality and fast!)
- Be honest & clear in your communication -- e.g., about timelines -- and don’t be afraid to ask questions or point out things that look wrong to you
- Take advantage of opportunities to learn about Jetty’s business and the systems we use to manage it. Make it a goal to become an expert in the processes & systems you are responsible for
- Be comfortable using spreadsheets, like Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel, for managing datasets
Jetty is a financial services company on a mission to make renting a home more affordable and effortless for everyone. Founded in 2015, and inspired by real renter experiences, Jetty now has a nationwide footprint of renters and real estate partners. Focusing on the move-in moment, Jetty's products save renters thousands of dollars, while helping property managers increase occupancy and protection.
Jetty has raised $43.5M from Khosla Ventures, Ribbit Capital, and Valar, and has growing teams working remotely around the country. Learn more about us: www.jetty.com.
Jetty is firmly committed to building a team as diverse as our Members. We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities for all candidates regardless of race, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, or veteran status.
Benefits & Perks
- Health, dental, and vision insurance through Aetna & MetLife
- 401(k) through Betterment
- Optional life and disability coverage, HSA & FSA
- 20 days of PTO + 12 holidays, “Jetty Winter Break," and unlimited sick days
- Generous parental leave policy
- Flexible work schedules to accommodate remote work
- Remote work stipend
- Childcare stipend