DialogTech provides the leading AI-driven conversation intelligence platform for marketers at businesses that value inbound phone calls. When consumers call, DialogTech turns those conversations into actionable insights businesses use to improve marketing ROI, increase sales conversions, and deliver more personalized customer experiences, both online and over the phone. Recognized as the leader and pioneer in call analytics since 2007, DialogTech is the trusted conversation intelligence platform for many of the world's most successful brands and agencies.
As a Software Engineer, you will play a key role on our development team crafting and building custom solutions and extending the capabilities of our core platform to fit our customers’ needs.
Are you a self-starting individual with excellent development skills? If so, we want to talk to you!
What you'll do:
- You will work with our development team developing customer-specific solutions.
- You will use various tools and services such as Python and NodeJS, plus AWS services including EC2, RDS, SQS, Lambda, Cloudwatch.
- You will be involved in hands-on development work to integrate with technologies from our key partners, such as Adobe, Google, Salesforce, Microsoft, and Amazon.
- You will collaborate with our product managers, sales staff, and customer success staff to define, test, and code solutions for an industry-leading product that does attribution, call tracking, call routing, and call analytics.
What skills and experience will help you succeed in this role?
- You have 2+ years of experience developing with modern languages, including Python
- You have experience with common development methodologies and design patterns, including MVC, Object Oriented, etc
- You have worked with API technologies, including REST and SOAP as well as different authentication methods such as OAuth
- You love collaborating with teams doing lean software development, agile software development, and/or continuous deployment practices
- You know about data storage engines such as SQL, NoSQL, Redis and have an understanding of the contexts in which they are appropriate
- You are familiar with AWS services, as listed above
- You are passionate and curious about technology -- you research trends, advocate best practices, and find applications of new technology to satisfy customer needs
What are some other “nice-to-have” skills that will make you stand out?
- Experience with ADTech/MarTech platforms such as Google Adwords, Adobe Analytics, Marin, DoubleClick, Adobe, Optimizely, et al.
- You have developed with CRM platforms like Salesforce and Dynamics
- You possess knowledge of the digital marketing industry and SaaS platforms
- You have some project management experienceYour previous jobs involved interaction with clients ranging from SMB to Enterprise level
- You have done DevOps-style work, including LAMP and AWS environment management
Join us at one of the 101 Best and Brightest Places to Work in Chicago and nationally, 11 times running, Chicago Tribune's Top 100 Workplaces company and a 2017 Crain's Fast 50 company!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.