Jetty is seeking a talented business development lead to expand our capabilities to work with partners in the renter financial services space.
With our expansive footprint in the multifamily real estate industry, Jetty has the unique ability to introduce a full suite of financial services to both real estate partners and renters. We are now looking to expand our financial products suite to include products and services that benefit renters - such as insurance, financial services, payments and other digital products. We also are looking to present a full suite of renter-related risk management services to real estate partners. Some of the partnerships will focus on enhancing our existing offering by supplementing the different ways you can use our Jetty Deposit and Renters Insurance products. Some of the partnerships will add brand new capabilities to our portfolio.
This role will work with the business to understand what are the highest potential partnerships and work to develop and launch them within Jetty and with our Real Estate channel. This role will have a dedicated product and engineering team to support new product integrations.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Understand the ecosystem of products serving renters to improve rental affordability and the renter experience
- Build a strong understanding of Jetty’s value proposition and positioning and be able to prioritize a partnership pipeline
- Work with the business to gain buy in to priority partnerships to manage risk, expand our footprint, and provide value to our customers and stakeholders
- Execute contracting, negotiate commercials and manage ongoing relationships with chosen partners; manage relationship during implementation
- Work closely with the product and tech organization to understand implementation needs and help unblock any issues
Experience & Qualifications
- 5+ years experience in business development or partnerships role
- Experience in the real estate industry (either commercial or residential)
- Experience in a high growth, fintech environment is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross-functionally and communicate with stakeholders across the organization
- Strong project management skills and experience negotiating contracts
Jetty is a financial services company on a mission to make renting a home more affordable and effortless for everyone. Founded in 2015, and inspired by real renter experiences, Jetty now has a nationwide footprint of renters and real estate partners. Focusing on the move-in moment, Jetty's products save renters thousands of dollars, while helping property managers increase occupancy and protection.
Jetty has raised $43.5M from Khosla Ventures, Ribbit Capital, and Valar, and has growing teams working remotely around the country. Learn more about us: www.jetty.com.
Jetty is firmly committed to building a team as diverse as our Members. We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities for all candidates regardless of race, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, or veteran status.
Benefits & Perks
- Health, dental, and vision insurance through Aetna & MetLife
- 401(k) through Betterment
- Optional life and disability coverage, HSA & FSA
- 20 days of PTO + 12 holidays, “Jetty Winter Break," and unlimited sick days
- Generous parental leave policy
- Flexible work schedules to accommodate remote work
- Remote work stipend
- Childcare stipend