BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 1,500 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for Microsoft Dynamics Developers to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies.
What You’ll Do:
- Configure the Dynamics panel to enable workflow and reporting functions.
- Facilitate the collection and dissemination of data on platforms such as Sharepoint for macro level reports.
- Prepare documents, spreadsheets, presentations and structured / unstructured data with MS Office Suite.
- Assist the procurement and contract acquisition teams to configure the business rules for data validation.
- Attend meetings of the integrated project team (IPT).
You Must Have:
- +5 years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics.
- Microsoft certified developer.
- Strong skills in Microsoft technologies, including Access, Dynamics, Sharepoint, SQL Server Database.
- Advanced English level.
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Possibility of remote work and flexible schedules.
- Training plans.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
Are you interested in joining the most talented IT team in Latin America? Do you want to work for an innovative tech company with the resources of a multinational market leader? Are you ready to do the best work of your professional life? If so, we want to hear from you. Apply today!