Welcome to Jetty — a new fintech company that is giving renters easier and more affordable access to rental homes, while helping property managers drive occupancy, reduce costs, and streamline operations.
We are looking for a strategically focused Director of Growth Marketing. As Director of Growth Marketing, you will be a key player in our B2B2C go-to-market strategy, partnering with the Sales team to develop and manage our relationships with the real estate ecosystem. You will create and execute marketing campaigns that are designed to generate qualified leads and drive mid-funnel acceleration. A natural entrepreneurial thinker, you’re excited by the challenge of building a business and a brand. This role requires a mix of analysis, strategy, operational excellence, and collaboration, as you align and empower partners across Sales, Engineering, and Design toward shared growth objectives.
Role & Responsibilties
- Develop a holistic, scalable growth strategy to drive new real estate partner acquisition by using Account-Based Marketing & Demand and Lead Generation strategies, as well as building best-in-class Marketing Automation & Revenue Ops systems and programs
- Support the Sales team to drive new partnerships within the Real Estate ecosystem, the "B" in the B2B2C of our primary go-to-market strategy
- Partner with the Brand and Sales team to develop meaningful Sales Enablement programs that articulate our story using data and customer-driven insights
- Own and efficiently scale a multi-million dollar budget, allocating spend and optimizing channel mix to hit growth targets efficiently
- Manage all channels for lead acquisition, including email marketing, LinkedIn & Facebook, SEO, SEM, Display, partnerships and events, direct mail, and referral
- Identify opportunities for innovation and experimentation; test and recommend new channels and acquisition approaches with A/B testing
- Leverage data to determine the right mix of channels, meticulously measure and analyze channel effectiveness, produce regular forecasting and reporting on a per-channel basis; apply insights to improve results
- Analyze data to prove ROI and manage dashboards/reports to track campaign success
- Build and mentor a high-performing team of marketers
Experience & Qualifications
- 6-8 years of performance-driven digital marketing experience, with proven success driving growth
- Experience with B2B or B2B2C marketing, requiring a significant partnership with a Sales organization
- Entrepreneurial approach; self-motivated and innovative, with a high degree of personal ownership
- Analytical rigor to measure results, apply insights from data, and optimize toward specific targets
- Experience efficiently managing and scaling a multi-million dollar marketing budget, with a deep understanding of the acquisition funnel
- Informed perspective on testing and reporting; comfortable executing data-backed experiments
- Strong communication skills to collaborate across the business
- Experience hiring and developing a strong team
Jetty is a financial services company on a mission to make renting a home more affordable and effortless for everyone. Founded in 2015, and inspired by real renter experiences, Jetty now has a nationwide footprint of renters and real estate partners. Focusing on the move-in moment, Jetty's products save renters thousands of dollars, while helping property managers increase occupancy and protection.
Jetty has raised $43.5M from Khosla Ventures, Ribbit Capital, and Valar, and has growing teams working remotely around the country. Learn more about us: www.jetty.com.
Jetty is firmly committed to building a team as diverse as our Members. We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities for all candidates regardless of race, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, or veteran status.
Benefits & Perks
- Health, dental, and vision insurance through Aetna & MetLife
- 401(k) through Betterment
- Optional life and disability coverage, HSA & FSA
- 20 days of PTO + 12 holidays, “Jetty Winter Break," and unlimited sick days
- Generous parental leave policy
- Flexible work schedules to accommodate remote work
- Remote work stipend
- Childcare stipend