Why CCI? CCI Systems, Inc. is an Employee Owned Telecommunications Company based in Iron Mountain, MI with 60+ years of industry knowledge and experience. Our outstanding team-based work culture and environment has allowed us to grow, develop, and retain long-term employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, competitive pay, flexibility, paid on the job training, overtime, professional development, and inspire you to be bold, yet accountable. We value our employee’s hard work and determination and REWARD results all while having fun!
Our mission is to make life better by connecting people through innovative communication systems.
We are seeking Experienced CATV Designers who have the knowledge and expertise of engineering of coaxial and fiber optic communications systems. Our collaborative environment and great work culture is unlike any employer you've worked with before. We offer career growth and development, coaching, and encouragement, that motivates you to rise to the next level!
- Design site plans for updating fiber and coaxial cable routes.
- Understand survey field notes and sketches to create new or update existing designs using various software platforms.
- Organize and maintain revisions of project drawings.
- Complete assigned work while maintaining a high level of quality, accuracy, and efficiency.
Skills we are looking for?
- Ambitious and personable people who have experience in CATV, RF and Fiber design.
- Experience using Bentley v8i/Microstation, SpatialNET, and/or LODE Data required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Great communicator and adaptable with a high attention to detail.
Shift is full-time, 40 hours per week minimum on two shifts: Monday - Friday, 6:00 am - 2:30 pm CST OR Monday - Thursday, 3:00 pm - 1:30 am CST. A night shift wage differential is offered! Must be flexible, and willing to work outside normal hours as needed.
- Pre-employment screenings, including reliable Internet connection test, background check, and drug test required.
- CATV Design candidates with the experience we desire may have the option to work fully remote. A candidate may option to work from a CCI Systems office if in a nearby market, and once cleared to return to office post-COVID-19, but it is not required.
- We do not sponsor applicants for work visas.
CCI Systems, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.