Whitespectre is seeking a Senior Product Manager to lead platform and native mobile initiatives for its client partners, plus take a lead role in Whitespectre’s SaaS product, Paragon Commerce.
As a demonstrated product leader, you will own product development from inception to launch, developing a deep understanding of each client’s business and target customer. You should be an expert communicator and strategist who enjoys collaborating with client stakeholders and continuously building an environment of excellence, collaboration, and trust within the Whitespectre team(s). This role is a combination of hands-on execution and leadership/mentorship (so you should be comfortable with both!) You will work on exciting projects from both established companies and funded startups, and you will help shape Whitespectre’s proprietary digital products. You will be joining a team of 70 diverse and smart people who work together across the globe and have been proudly ‘remote-first’ for over 5 years. Together we bring joy, empathy, and determination to our work.
What you’ll do:
- Align on key business goals and customer needs for each product initiative and provide strategic product direction
- Partner with executive-level stakeholders and the development team to define, deliver, and advance the product roadmap.
- Own product evolution from inception through launch and iteration.
- Define and communicate detailed user stories, and be able to lead a team’s grooming and sprint planning sessions.
- Mentor other product team members
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers and the development team to create engaging and dynamic user experiences.
- Leverage analytics, surveys, competitive analysis, and user interviews to identify areas of opportunity or improvement.
- Lead stakeholder meetings and communicate regularly with the Whitespectre executive team on progress and the client relationship.
Who you are:
A natural leader who is a clear, effective, and engaging communicator – someone who can build trust and alignment, even in tricky situations.
A collaborative, creative problem solver who loves digging into complex challenges and values different perspectives.
Intellectually curious and passionate about new products, emerging technologies, and new market opportunities.
Seeking career growth and learning opportunities with a company that prioritizes your personal and professional development.
User-centric with a strong eye for design and product marketing; someone who understands the importance of a company’s brand and positioning to gain market share and customer loyalty.
- 4+ years in a product management role, working closely with a development team.
- Experience managing native mobile apps, both iOS and Android.
- Excellent verbal communication, writing, and presentation skills, including the ability to develop strategy presentations and present to an executive leadership audience.
- Data-driven with strong experience with analytics platforms and KPI tracking.
- Experience with B2B SaaS ecommerce products is a significant plus.
- Experience working within a US, UK, or Canada-based company or with clients in those countries.
- Must live outside of the US.