The candidate will be able to redesign and build entire user flows, from designing beautiful pages and layouts to identifying missing or superfluous pages and fields all the way through modifying and building controllers and models.
- 4 year degree, code school, or relevant work experience
- Identify user expectations and how they map to our product
- Craft and simplify individual features and user flows within the product
- Implement new features and flows either by creating the features from scratch or modifying existing features in a large and evolving Ruby on Rails application
- Design beautiful pages so features and flows are presented in the best light
- Interpersonal Skills: ability to work effectively in a group/collaborative setting, be result-oriented, and be a strategic and creative thinker. Strong attention to details, an ability to work on multiple projects and meet tight deadlines, exceptional problem-solving skills, and remain calm and composed in times of stress.
- People Skills: ability to create and maintain good relationships with team members. Must be a confident but friendly and approachable individual who will inspire confidence and trust in his seniors and teammates.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Full medical and dental coverage
- 401K matching
- Competitive salary
- Stock options at a rapid-growing start-up company