We are looking for someone who has a strong passion for design, who is willing and able to ‘roll up your sleeves’ to do what is necessary, who has an appetite for learning and for helping those around grow.
If this is you then we’re definitely interested to talk.
- Design with user goals & product goals in mind, to ensure proper scoping of all initiatives;
- Think globally and build well-crafted, well-thought features and product ideas to match business directions and user needs as well;
- Align and collaborate with fellow UX/UI designers to ensure that screen design is just as meaningful as the underlying architecture, navigation, and the overall interaction design, informing and consolidating the design system in the process;
- Design beautiful, simple and intuitive interfaces making sure there is as little friction and confusion as possible;
- Align with PDM, DEV & QA to ensure optimal delivery of products and features, tackling unforeseeable constraints that arise within the development on account of legacy systems and technical debt;
- Come up with new ideas, shipping new products and features that address your users’ real needs and pain points;
- Create user flows and wireframes that simplify user interactions;
- Communicate your ideas visually, through prototypes to test with users;
- Partner and work closely together with other designers, engineers, product developers and other disciplines throughout the company;
- Assist development proactively, with help & know-how, to ensure the quality of the end result will match the initial plans and designs.
- A clear understanding of how digital design / visual design / web usability and psychology fields blend together;
- Good experience as a user experience / user interface designer or similar role, with a minimum of 1 year of experience;
- Well balanced visual design skills and very good aesthetic feel for user interfaces, icons, etc;
- Good knowledge of information design principles, design systems, and atomic design principles as well as all the related tools needed for execution;
- A strong focus on results and success;
- Thoughtfulness & capacity to take feedback as an opportunity to improve;
- Soft skills and good communication skills;
- Focus on quality and consistency;
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.