We work on fast paced flat collaborative cross functional teams and aren't hung up on titles or stuffing people into rigid roles. The generic outline below describes the types of tasks we think we need help with but our main goal is to find great people and then craft jobs to fit their skills. So, if you have skills that go beyond this list or see items on this list that don't fit your strong suit don't be afraid to chat with us to figure out how you can have the most fun with us. Example tasks we need help with:
- Collaborating with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualizing original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.