Welcome to Jetty - a financial services company giving renters easier and more affordable access to rental homes, while helping property managers drive occupancy, reduce costs, and streamline operations. Our goal is to build solutions that make it easy for renters to access homes they love and protect the things they care about the most.
As we continue to grow and expand our reach, we are looking for a contract Product Manager to help build and launch our newest financial product. You will guide the product development process from idea through launch and iteration. You will build a product roadmap for an exciting new product and work with the team to get the MVP product launched. This engagement will last about five months and has the opportunity to turn into a full time role.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Define and prioritize a clear and compelling product roadmap that aligns with business goals
- Collaborate with Engineering, Design, and other stakeholders across the organization to create and launch a new product and features; structure and lead effective sprints and meetings to keep everyone on track
- Communicate plans, progress, and impact to a diverse set of stakeholders, incorporating feedback where appropriate
- 5+ years of experience in product management
- Experience launching a true MVP
- Ability and enthusiasm to deliver high quality on very fast timelines
- Experience with ACH, Plaid and payments integrations
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross-functionally and communicate with stakeholders across the organization
FinTech experience is a big plus
Jetty is a financial services company on a mission to make renting a home more affordable and effortless for everyone. Founded in 2015, and inspired by real renter experiences, Jetty now has a nationwide footprint of renters and real estate partners. Focusing on the move-in moment, Jetty's products save renters thousands of dollars, while helping property managers increase occupancy and protection.
Jetty has raised $43.5M from Khosla Ventures, Ribbit Capital, and Valar, and has growing teams working remotely around the country. Learn more about us: www.jetty.com.
Jetty is firmly committed to building a team as diverse as our Members. We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities for all candidates regardless of race, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, or veteran status.
Benefits & Perks
- Health, dental, and vision insurance through Aetna & MetLife
- 401(k) through Betterment
- Optional life and disability coverage, HSA & FSA
- 20 days of PTO + 12 holidays, “Jetty Winter Break," and unlimited sick days
- Generous parental leave policy
- Flexible work schedules to accommodate remote work
- Remote work stipend
- Childcare stipend