Software engineers are the heart, mind and soul of Stryker’s R&D Teams.
Your key responsibilities
- You are a member of our international project team for the development of complex medical software applications for Cranial.
- In your role, you will be responsible for User Experience/User Interface Design within our Advanced Guidance Technologies (AGT) R&D Team.
- Your tasks include the development of the user experience and the design of the UI with mockups and wireframes.
- Together with the software developers you will convert your designs into complex software applications.
- Through surgery visits and collaboration with our customers and marketing you will gain a profound understanding of the medical processes we support with our software and medical systems.
- Your office can be in Freiburg im Breisgau/Germany or Berlin/Germany. It would also be possible to work 80-90% from home. Please indicate your preference in your cover letter.
What are we looking for?
- You have a degree in the field of design, computer science or software engineering.
- You ideally gained initial years of professional experience focusing on Usability Engineering.
- We are also happy to give ambitious graduates with the appropriate practical experience a chance!
- You have a high level of enthusiasm for high-quality design and have a distinct talent for designing user interfaces and creating the user experience.
- You are characterized by a high degree of commitment, creativity, communication skills and a solution-oriented and structured way of working.
- Very good English language skills, both written and spoken, round off your profile.
Please submit your application in English.
Contact: In case you have further questions regarding the position, please feel free to directly reach out to Kristina Boch via +49 (0)761 4888 766.