Product Designer with leadership skills
- Create or lead the creation of concepts, wireframes, prototypes, analyse data, conduct user research and experiments
- Work closely with our Product Owners and Business Managers to make sure we deliver the right product, and that the product is right
- Improve the current Design processes and techniques
- Set-up standards, guidelines, patterns to be reused across different projects
- Have a close look at the industry best practices and latest trends, and apply them whenever it makes sense
- Enrich and enlarge our current user knowledge base with new experiments or ad-hoc user research
- Work closely with our Product Owners and Business Managers to make sure all UEFA stakeholders are aware of our deliveries and that we’ve gathered properly their needs
- Contribute to the growth of the Design knowledge and awareness within UEFA using key soft skills of a UX designer: communication, collaboration, empathy
- Contribute to the success metrics definition for all the products
- Experience in designing creative and innovative concepts in a complex framework with multiple constraining factors
- Proven sports industry and UX design experience is a plus
- Being proactive, having great communication skills and with experience working on remote teams are a must
- You have at least 5 years of experience designing at the sports industry, consumer-focused products or media companies. You should have experience in a multi-brand ecosystem of sites/apps, working closely with developers and talking the same language.
- Must-have formal design education or proven equivalent
- This is a remote job, with a 2 days trip to Nyon every other week. You’ll be working remotely with other designers, product owners and developers in an agile environment. Living in Europe is mandatory.
- Knowledge and mastery on prototyping tools
- Knowledge and mastery of web analytics tools
- Experience defining and documenting guidelines
- Experience identifying and documenting interaction patterns
- Experience on A/B testing tools
- Experience in user research & user testing tools
- Experience working as a product designer in an agile environment, i.e: inside scrum teams.